Your pet is at risk from parasites and diseases that can cause serious illness or even kill. Not only that but some infections can affect you or your children. Good quality parasite control and regular vaccination is the best way to prevent these risks to you and your pet.
We are able to supply the best products available to prevent these diseases with a simple monthly payment scheme saving you time and money.
The Healthy Pets Scheme is open to all dogs and cats, puppies and kittens. Please note this is NOT a form of pet insurance.
Benefits of the Healthy Pets Scheme
- Yearly Vaccinations - Utilising the most up to date vaccine technology. To include Leptospirosis (L4) & Kennel Cough for dogs and Leukaemia for cats.
- Monthly Flea, Tick and Round Worm Treatments - With guaranteed highly effective and totally safe prescription only products.
- Regular Tapeworm Treatment - High quality wormers to cover Tapeworm risk. No tablets for cats unless you prefer them.
- Free Text or Email Reminders - We make sure you never miss a treatment
- 10% Discount on Neutering - With free post operative laser treatments included
- Free Microchip
- General Health Check Every 6 Months - This is always with a Vet!
- Claw Clipping - Available to you as often as you would like. (This excludes any sedation required)
- Weight Checks
- Dental Checks - Performed by a Vet at any time during normal surgery hours
- 15% Discount on Routine Dental Work - Save money and keep your pets’ smile bright and odour free. Dental procedures can be done as often as you like within the advice from your vet
- 10% Discount on All Foods - This includes Lifestage and Veterinary prescription diets. You can even order food for friends or family via your scheme for their dogs, cats or rabbits
- Newly registered puppies and kittens under 3 months of age receive an introductry bag of proplan food and 4 weeks free insurance.