Your pet is at risk from parasites and diseases that can cause serious illness or even kill. Not only that but some infections can affect you or your children. Good quality parasite control and regular vaccination is the best way to prevent these risks to you and your pet.
We are able to supply the best products available to prevent these diseases with a simple monthly payment scheme saving you time and money.
The Healthy Pets Scheme is open to dogs and cats over 6 months of age. Please note this is NOT a form of pet insurance
Benefits of the Healthy Pets Scheme
- Yearly Vaccinations - Utilising the most up to date vaccine technology. To include Leptospirosis (L4) & Kennel Cough for dogs and Leukaemia for cats. Minimum 18% saving via this scheme
- Monthly Flea and Tick Treatments - With guaranteed highly effective and totally safe prescription only products (minimum 18% saving via this scheme)
- Regular Combined Worming Treatment - High quality wormers to cover ALL major types of worms including Tapeworm, Roundworms and Lungworm (no tablets are necessary for cats unless you prefer them) 18% saving via this scheme
- Free Text or Email Reminder - We make sure you never miss a treatment
- 10% Discount on Neutering - With free post operative laser treatments included
- Free Microchip
- General Health Check Every 6 Months - This is always with a Vet!
- Claw Clipping - Available to you as often as you would like. (This excludes any sedation required)
- Weight Checks
- Dental Checks - Performed by a Vet at any time during normal surgery hours
- 15% Discount on Routine Dental Work - Save money and keep your pets’ smile bright and odour free. Dental procedures can be done as often as you like within the advice from your vet
- 25% Discount on Proplan life stage foods
- 15% Discount on All Other Foods - This includes Lifestage and Veterinary prescription diets. You can even order food for friends or family via your scheme for their dogs, cats or rabbits
- Priority Invitation to all 'Members Only' Promotions and Discounts
- Minimum Saving £33 - £125 Depending on the Size of Your Pet