Alexandra Vets, Clevedon
Healthy Pets Scheme
A great way to save money, spread the cost and still give your pet the very best in health care
Your pet is at risk from parasites and diseases that can cause serious illness or even kill. Not only that but some infections can affect you or your children. Good quality parasite control and regular vaccination is the best way to prevent these risks to you and your pet.
We are able to supply the best products available to prevent these diseases with a simple monthly payment scheme saving you time and money.
The Healthy Pets Scheme is open to dogs and cats over 6 months of age. Please note this is NOT a form of pet insurance
Benefits of the Healthy Pets Scheme
- YEARLY VACCINATIONS
Utilising the most up to date vaccine technology. To include Leptospirosis (L4) & Kennel Cough for dogs and Leukaemia for cats
- MONTHLY FLEA AND TICK TREATMENTS
With guaranteed highly effective and totally safe prescription only products (10% saving via this scheme)
- REGULAR COMBINED WORMING TREATMENT
Prescription only wormers to cover ALL major types of worms including Tapeworm, Roundworms and Lungworm (no tablets are necessary for cats unless you prefer them) 10% saving via this scheme
- FREE TEXT OR EMAIL REMINDER
We make sure you never miss a treatment
- 10% DISCOUNT ON NEUTERING
With free post operative laser treatments included
- FREE MICROCHIP
- GENERAL HEALTH CHECK EVERY 6 MONTHS
This is always with a Vet!
- CLAW CLIPPING
Available to you as often as you would like. (This excludes any sedation required)
- WEIGHT CHECKS
- DENTAL CHECKS
Performed by a Vet at any time during normal surgery hours
- 25% DISCOUNT ON ROUTINE DENTAL WORKSave money and keep your pets’ smile bright and odour free. Dental procedures can be done as often as you like within the advice from your vet.
- 15% DISCOUNT ON ALL FOODS
This includes Lifestage and Veterinary prescription diets. You can even order food for friends or family via your scheme for their dogs, cats or rabbits
- PRIORITY INVITATION TO ALL ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ FUTURE PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- POTENTIAL VALUE FROM £300 TO £450 PER YEAR
*Cat 3 monthly treatment includes Bravecto Spot on and Profender Spot on or a worm tablet given every 3 months instead of the standard monthly treatment scheme. The annual fee reflects the higher cost of these products